Calaveras Chiapas Reusable Non-Medical Face Masks
Día de Muertos Reusable Face Mask made in CHIAPAS Mexico - Anti Dust Mouth Cover
- Made with a high-quality 100% cotton blanket, non-toxic, soft, and comfortable.
- Adult Size: 5.5" X 8"
- 2 layers of fabric.
- Pocket for a filter.
- Designed with soft Ear Loop Elastic
- Machine embroidered.
- At Lolo—Mercadito we are committed to acknowledging the nature of each product. With each purchase, you are getting an authentic piece that was made with love by artisans from Mexico. These face masks are artisanal products. For this reason, there might be some flaws and variations in sizing, stitching, and design.
- Due to high demand, we can only guarantee the color of your choice. If you want us to send a specific design, please indicate so in the “Special Instructions for Seller” section on your shopping cart and we will try our best to fulfill your order to your specifications. However, at this moment, we can only guarantee color.
- The CDC recommends washing reusable masks after every use. To retain the masks’ quality, we recommend hand washing and hang drying. Do not bleach and do not iron. These masks do not replace a surgical/N95 PPE mask.
* For sanitary reasons, no exchanges and returns allowed
I bought a Catrina & a Virgin de Guadalupe embroidered mask. They are both well made, comfortable, & came with a filter & nose wire. They are very pretty, look great on, & the embroidery offers added protection to the 2 layers of fabric. This is my second purchase of masks, & I've been extremely pleased both times.
It is absolutely awesome! Thank you!
I love my new mask. Actually we have two, one is a blue background and the other black. They are both beautifully made and we have gotten many compliments on both.
Well made, functional and beautiful, gave them as gifts so had to order more for myself.
soft, well stitched, cover my face properly even though I have a big head