Calavera Hand Painted Xalitla Clay Shot Glass
Handcrafted and Painted Sugar Skull Calavera Shot Glass; 100% Made in Guerrero, Mexico.
Traditional as they come, these beautiful and detailed hand-painted shot glasses are made by Xalitla artisans in Mexico who created these mugs as a celebration for Día de Muertos, or Day of the Dead. Xalitla art is mostly distinguished for painting detailed images of natural environments, activities, and folk stories with contrasting colors (usually black and white, but sometimes other two contrasting colors). Made of premium grade clay by Xalitla artisans from Guerrero, these shot glasses are perfect for any occasion, not only Día de Muertos, to showcase your love for Mexican Calaveras or sugar skulls.
- Can also be used with mezcal, any other drink, or for decoration.
- Made of high-grade premium clay.
- 100% handcrafted and painted, all designs are one of a kind.
- Approximate measurements:
2.5" in diameter, 43" tall
Will hold approximately 3 oz.
- At Lolo - Mercadito we are committed to acknowledging the nature of each product. With each purchase, you are getting a unique and authentic piece that was handmade with love by artisans from Mexico. These are artisanal products, which is why there might be some flaws and variations in measurements, color, and design.