Frida Kahlo Day of the Dead Shadow Box
Unique and Authentic Day of the Dead Frida Shadow Box 100% Made in Puebla, Mexico.
These colorful shadowboxes display a mix of images and calacas, or skeletons, representing the famous Mexican artist Frida Kahlo. Although perfect for Día de Muertos, or Day of the Dead decorations, in Mexico, these shadowboxes, or nichos/vitrinas, can be seen decorating all spaces throughout the year, adding a unique and fun representation of love for Mexican culture, especially for Frida's fans.
- Box made of wood with decorations made of mixed materials that include clay, wires, and plastic.
- 9 boxes displaying different images of Frida, some with calacas and others with images only.
- Flat bottom for the shadow box to stand upright, but they also have a hook on the back for optional hanging.
- The open display does not include glass on the front.
5 ¾" wide x 8 ½" tall x 1" in width.
1 ½" at the base for resting.
- All shadow boxes will have a variation of images. Unfortunately, for their high demand, we cannot assure the exact same image and/or order of images as shown in the pictures. but most will remain consistent overall. If you see a design you like, feel free to indicate so in the comment box section right before check out "special instruction for seller" or contact us with your order number and we will try our best to match your request.
- At Lolo - Mercadito we are committed to acknowledging the nature of each product. With each purchase, you are getting a unique and authentic piece that was handmade with love by artisans from Mexico. For their artisanal nature, there might be some flaws and variations in color, measurements, and design.
Lovely piece. Looks really nice on our wall. Thank you