5 Piece Entertaining Serving Set with Parota Tray
Handcrafted Clay Entertaining Serving Set with Parota Serving Tray Made in Jalisco, Mexico.
Mexicanize your table with elegance and style. 100% handcrafted, this entertaining serving tray includes two mini serving bowls with matching spoons made of premium grade clay and hand painted with unique designs. Bowls are mismatched in size, denoting their artisanal nature. The tray is hand carved from parota wood. Highly refined and sturdy, parota, or guanacaste, is a solid wood popular in Mexico for its unique changes in color that bring out wood’s beauty and for its sturdiness. Perfect to impress your guests when serving salsa or dips, or as a housewarming gift. All designs are one of a kind.
- Set includes (1) wooden tray, (2) clay bowls, (2) clay spoons.
- Hand painted mini bowls made of premium grade clay.
- Bowls measure approx. 3.25” diameter x 2.75” tall and 3” diameter x 2.5” tall.
- Bowls can hold approx. 5 oz and 3 oz, there is a slight variation due to their artisanal nature.
- Spoons measure approx. 3”.
- Tray is made 100% of solid parota wood—color availability may change as parota offers one of a kind variation in colors with an iron design.
- Tray’s measurements: 10.5” long x 3.5” wide.
- Care: Although resistant to everyday use, parota wood and clay are not dishwasher and microwave safe. Clean with mild cleaner and cold to warm water. Tray can be cleaned with damp towel.
- At Lolo - Mercadito we are committed to acknowledging the nature of each product. With each purchase, you are getting a unique and authentic piece that was handmade with love by artisans from Mexico. These serving trays and Clay bowls are artisanal products. For this reason, there might be some flaws and variations in colors, measurements, and design.
I bought this as a gift and absolutely loved it!
I received my order without the parota tray (Manuel with customer service was on it right away and the tray arrived a few days after) but this serving set is beautiful and a great addition to any kitchen. It's craftsmanship in how each piece is not the same, wonderfully clayed together; I love that fact that I'm supporting the wonderful Mexican culture and my heritage when buying from Lolo. It's a great way to also support small, family business. Will continue to support Lolo Mercadito any chance I can.
I was delighted when I opened the box to see these beautifully crafted clay bowls. Perfect size for a bowl of salsa or other condiment and they fit perfectly onto the beautifully made Parota Serving Tray. The spoons are made from clay also and are the perfect size to scoop up a serving for your aperitivos/tapas or main dish.