Woven Aluminum Bowl with Removable Base
Detailed Hand-Woven Aluminum Bowl 100% Handmade in Taxco, Mexico.
Made to be elegant while keeping all as practical as can be, these beautiful bowls are perfect for salsas, candy, clips, or wherever you might need a special something to lift up your decor.
Patiently hand-woven by the virtuous hands of artisans in Taxco, Guerrero who are renowned for their experience working with silver and aluminum. These bowls with removable bottom that have a unique designs will surely become a conversation starter and the focus of all places.
- Designed for a variety of uses: clips, salsa, candy, sugar, jewelry, you name it!
- Aluminum bowl that detaches from base for easy cleaning.
- Base made of woven threads of aluminum.
- Detailed woven patterns.
Bowl: 4" diameter, 3" deep (can hold approximately 10 oz)
Base: 4.2" diameter x 2" tall.
- CARE: Clean base with a dry white cloth. Avoid humid spaces, sunlight or extreme heat. Aluminum bowl can be hand washed.
- At Lolo - Mercadito we are committed to acknowledging the nature of each product. With each purchase, you are getting a unique and authentic piece that was handmade with love by artisans from Mexico. These bowls are artisanal products. For this reason, there might be some flaws and variations in sizing, stitching, and design.