Telar Weaved Blouse with Open Detail on Sleeves
Stylish Blouse with Open Detail on Sleeves Made of Telar de Cintura 100% Handmade in Oaxaca, Mexico.
With detailed linear designs, these beautiful blouses will surely catch all eyes. Adorned by open thread details on sleeves, giving it a modern look, and a playful v-shaped opening on back.
These unique designs are woven by a technique called “telar de cintura,” or backstrap loom, which consist on weaving threads on a loom with a fixed anchorage at the belt of the weaver. Only one of these handwoven blouses can take a week to make.
- Made with high-quality hand woven 100% cotton.
- Opening on back.
- Intended to fit loosely.
- Open sleeves with loose threads.
- One size fits most. Approximate Measurements:
24" Long x 23" Wide on Waist, 17" Wide Shoulder-to-shoulder
Please know that these are artisanal pieces that do not follow traditional sizing. There might be a slight 1" variation between our suggested sizing.
Regina, wearing this blouse, is 5'7", 120lbs.
- CARE: To maintain the quality of the intricate work, we recommend hand washing and air drying, or washing and drying on delicate settings. Iron only if extremely necessary on low (can be laid flat while damp to prevent wrinkles).
- At Lolo - Mercadito we are committed to acknowledging the nature of each product. With each purchase, you are getting a unique and authentic piece that was made with love by artisans from Mexico. These blouses are artisanal, hand-made products. For this reason, there might be some flaws and variations in sizing and design.