Chiapas Reusable Floral Embroidered Black Scrub Cap
Embroidered Scrub Cap Handmade in Chiapas, Mexico.
Vibrant Mexican embroidery looks good on everything! These beautiful embroidered black scrub caps with flower themes will quickly become a conversation starter. Hat style and ties at the back to adjust to a comfortable fit.
- Machine Embroidered.
- 1 layer of fabric.
- Designed with ties at back to adjust for a comfortable fit.
- Black with colorful flower embroidery.
- One Size:
Front Height: 3.5"
Side Height/Width: 5"
Length: 10", not including ties.
Ties measure approximately 9"
- Care: We recommend hand washing and air drying to maintain the embroidery longer.
- All caps are one of a kind, for that reason if you want us to send a specific design, please indicate so in the “Special Instructions for Seller” section on your shopping cart and we will try our best to fulfill your order to your specifications if such design is still in stock.
- At Lolo - Mercadito we are committed to acknowledging the nature of each product. With each purchase, you are getting a unique and authentic piece that was made with love by artisans from Mexico. These scrubcaps are artisanal products. For this reason, there might be some flaws and variations in sizing, stitching, and design.
*Lolo - Mercadito does not claim to substitute any medical grade equipment.
Hi, I would not recommend. The cap fits very small & does not have enough room to tuck my hair into the cap. Disappointed I cannot use at work as my long hair is not covered by the scrub cap