CHIAPAS Ear-Saver Headband And Non-Medical Face mask Matching Set- LIMITED EDITION
Mexican Ear-Saver Headband with Button and Matching Reusable Face Mask Made in the State of Chiapas, Mexico.
- Due to high demand, we can only guarantee the color of your choice. If you want us to send a specific design, please indicate so in the “Special Instructions for Seller” section on your shopping cart and we will try our best to fulfill your order to your specifications.
Matching embroidered headband and facemasks. Headbands include buttons on the sides to put pressure from masks’ elastics away from the ears.
- Both masks and headbands are made with a high-quality cotton poplin fabric, 100% cotton, 100% non-toxic, soft, and comfortable.
- Sold as a package that includes one (1) headband and one (1) face masks.
- Machine Embroidered.
- One Size: 5.5” X 8”.
- 2 layers of fabric, embroidery applied only to first layer.
- Designed with soft Ear Loop Elastic.
- Face masks can effectively filter dust, smoke, pollution, pollen, and other harmful substances from the air, protect yourself and everyone around you.
- Machine Embroidered.
- Elastic included on the back for a better fit.
- Button on the side, at ear’s level for holding masks’ elastics.
- At Lolo - Mercadito we are committed to acknowledging the nature of each product. With each purchase, you are getting a unique and authentic piece that was made with love by artisans from Mexico. These face masks are artisanal products. For this reason, there might be some flaws and variations in sizing, stitching, and design.
- The CDC recommends washing reusable masks after every use. To retain the masks’ quality, we recommend hand washing and hang drying. Do not bleach and do nor iron. These masks do not replace a surgical/N95 PPE mask.
* For sanitary reasons, no exchanges and returns
A waste of my time and money.
While the embroidery was nice, the headband was too big and therefore could not hold the mask ear loops tight to the face or really at all. Good concept but not able to be used as intended. I would purchase the mask separately and avoid the headband unless you have a really big head.
I was proud to give as a gift this Christmas 🎄
Nice having the liners and nose pieces, but there are no openings to slide the nose pieces in. Also, are the liners reusable? No info about them. One woman complimented me on the headband with matching mask. They are very comfortable once I get them on.
Giving these for Christmas this year to all girl friends with the theme “Pretty in Pandemic”