COCO Papel Picado Banner: Large ( 16.4 Ft.) Long With 10 Pieces
Day of the Death Papel Picado Banner 100% Handmade in Puebla, Mexico.
A Mexican folk art, papel picado is used throughout the year for decorations and is made by cutting detailed patterns on tissue paper to reflect the festivity it is being used for. These decorations are particularly used during Día de los Muertos, or Day of the Death, celebrations. This Papel Picado banner is the essential touch to include in a Mexican altar or home decoration. Authentic and unique piece of traditional Mexican Decoration.
Includes 1 LARGE banner of rectangular pieces of multicolored tissue paper with Day of the Death theme. The banner is created by having 10 pieces of cut tissue paper hanging from a thread. Plus a piece of string of separation between them. Available in two designs: Traditional images and the movie COCO
- Made of intricately cut tissue paper.
- 10 different designs and colors by banner.
- Cotton string holding pieces of paper together
- Approximate Measurements:
16.4 Ft. Long.
- Picture displayed and color may not be the same, but theme will be consistent.
- At Lolo - Mercadito we are committed to acknowledging the nature of each product. With each purchase, you are getting a unique and authentic piece that was handmade with love by artisans from Mexico. For their artisanal nature, there might be some flaws and variations in color, measurements, and design.