Colorful Piñata Clay Ornament
Piñata Hand Painted Narrative Clay Ornament Handmade by Xalitla Artisans in Guerrero, Mexico
Traditional as they come, these beautiful and bold hand-painted ornaments will surely incorporate your love for Mexican culture with their vivid festive colors and their piñata shape. Made of premium grade clay by Xalitla artisans from Guerrero, these ornaments come shaped as a piñata, a traditional symbol of posadas during the December Holidays.
- *Sold Individually*
- Made of high-grade premium clay.
- Ribbon at the top to hang.
- Each ornament is one of a kind.
- APPROXIMATE MEASUREMENTS:
4" long x 5" wide
- At Lolo - Mercadito we are committed to acknowledging the nature of each product. With each purchase, you are getting a unique and authentic piece that was handmade with love by artisans from Mexico. These Christmas ornaments are artisanal products. For this reason, there might be some flaws and variations in measurements, color, and design.
I love the little piece of Mexico on my tree, it reminds me of the Posadas….
They are adorable!! We are so happy you now have a little piece of Mexico in your home, Las Posadas are such a beautiful tradition in Mexico! Thank you for your support Tina!