Camila Hand-Embroidered 3/4 Sleeve Mexican Blouse - Yellow & Multicolor
Timeless, Traditional, and Stunning Mexican 3/4 Sleeve Embroidered Blouses 100% Handmade in Oaxaca, Mexico.
This stylish Camila blouse features multicolored hand-embroidered floral motifs throughout the upper chest, sleeves, and a detail down the front center part of the blouse. Adorned by crocheted details on neckline and sleeves.
The multicolored designs are made by first drawing the floral patterns on the fabric and then using a small hoop to embroider the design section by section. For this reason, it may take over a month to make only one of these blouses.
- Made with high-quality 100% cotton fabric, soft, non-toxic.
- Pleated, comfortable silhouette.
- ¾ Sleeves.
- Multicolored embroidery.
- Crocheted details in neckline and sleeves.
- DIMENSIONS (refer to our Camila Blouses' size guide click here):
Medium, 8-10 numeric size.
- CARE: To maintain the quality of the floral intricate work, we recommend hand washing and air drying, or washing and drying on delicate settings. Iron on low.
- At Lolo - Mercadito we are committed to acknowledging the nature of each product. With each purchase, you are getting a unique and authentic piece that was made with love by artisans from Mexico. These blouses are one-of-a-kind pieces of handmade art. For this reason, there might be some flaws and variations in sizing, stitching placement, and design.