Otomí Hand-Embroidered Table Runner
OTOMÍ TABLE RUNNER
Beautifully hand embroidered Otomí table runners from Hidalgo, Mexico. Created with a colorful cotton stitch over freehand drawings. The embroideries feature flora and native fauna such as rabbits, birds, and deer. Artisans in Hidalgo, Mexico take several days to make these works of art. Verify authenticity of hand-made products by checking back stitching (image available).
- Multicolored thread over beige background.
- Made with high-quality 100% cotton fabric, soft, non-toxic.
Large: 73" Long x 17" Wide
Small: 73" Long x 9" Wide
- CARE: Cold hand wash and line dry.
- At Lolo, we are committed to fair trade practices and basic human respect. Your purchase directly supports artisans in Hidalgo, Mexico.
- At Lolo - Mercadito we are committed to acknowledging the nature of each product. With each purchase, you are getting a unique and authentic piece that was made with love by artisans from Mexico. These table runners are artisanal, hand-made products. For this reason, there might be some flaws and variations in sizing, stitching, and design.
I just love this table runner. The stitch work is beautiful and it adds a touch of color to my dining room.