Costa Mixteca Reusable Handmade Non-Medical Face Masks - Limited Edition
Mexican Reusable Face Mask Handmade in the Mixteca region of Oaxaca. Breathable, Anti Dust Mouth Cover
- Hand Embroidered
- Made with a high-quality cotton poplin fabric, 100% cotton, 100% non-toxic, soft, and comfortable.
- One Size: 4 X 8 Inches/10 x 20 Cm.
- 2 layers of fabric.
- Designed with soft Ear Loop Elastic.
- Face masks can effectively filter dust, smoke, pollution, pollen, and other harmful substances from the air, protect yourself and everyone around you.
- At Lolo - Mercadito we are committed to acknowledging the nature of each product. With each purchase, you are getting a unique and authentic piece that was made with love by artisans from Mexico. These face masks are artisanal, hand-made products. For this reason, there might be some flaws and variations in sizing, stitching, and design.
- The CDC recommends washing reusable masks after every use. To retain the masks’ quality, we recommend hand washing and hang drying. Do not bleach and do nor iron. These masks do not replace a surgical/N95 PPE mask.
* For sanitary reasons, no exchanges and returns allowed
This is my 3rd order. I have not been disappointed once. My gift giving this year was masks and these masks are beautiful and well made. In addition to the masks you also offer the convenience of one stop shopping for filters, nose pieces, ear strap beads and more. I hope you keep masks as part of your merchandise, because sadly, I don’t think it’s the last time we will have to wear them.
I have never received my order, and USPS has not updated the tracking information for five days. I will update my review if I ever receive the order.
The masks & hairband are nicely made. The embroidery stitching is beautiful.
I bought two. Whenever I where one, I get asked, "Where did you get it?" So these became the holiday gifts to show I care.
Very good quality workmanship on these beautiful facemasks! Each on is a work of art!