Costa Mixteca Reusable Handmade Non-Medical Face Masks - Limited Edition
Mexican Reusable Face Mask Handmade in the Mixteca region of Oaxaca. Breathable, Anti Dust Mouth Cover
- Hand Embroidered
- Made with a high-quality cotton poplin fabric, 100% cotton, 100% non-toxic, soft, and comfortable.
- One Size: 4 X 8 Inches/10 x 20 Cm.
- 2 layers of fabric.
- Designed with soft Ear Loop Elastic.
- At Lolo - Mercadito we are committed to acknowledging the nature of each product. With each purchase, you are getting a unique and authentic piece that was made with love by artisans from Mexico. These face masks are artisanal, hand-made products. For this reason, there might be some flaws and variations in sizing, stitching, and design.
- The CDC recommends washing reusable masks after every use. To retain the masks’ quality, we recommend hand washing and hang drying. Do not bleach and do nor iron. These masks do not replace a surgical/N95 PPE mask.
* For sanitary reasons, no exchanges and returns allowed
I love Mexican embroidery and these masks are beautiful examples.
I was a bit hesitant to order from an ad I saw on FB, but I am so glad I took a chance. These are very good quality and I always receive compliments on these masks. If we must wear them, they might as well be beautiful!
Everyone was so accommodating making sure we received exactly what we wanted. I had a customer buy the black /gold for a formal event! Great masks - excellent service!!
A beautiful mask, but a little small. It barely
covers my chin.
This is so pretty !! I love it. It fits a little small and could be just a little bigger but it’s so very pretty I still wear it. The mask I got is definitely smaller than what was pictured !