XS Emilia Hand-Embroidered Sleeveless Mexican Blouse - Navy & Multicolor
Timeless, Traditional, and Charming Mexican Sleeveless Embroidered Blouses 100% Handmade in Oaxaca, Mexico.
This adorable Emilia blouse features multicolored hand-embroidered floral throughout the upper chest. Adorned by crocheted details on neckline and sleeves. The U-shaped neckline is then open to pleated soft fabric to create a baby doll style blouse, talk about a fresh and comfortable blouse.
The multicolored designs are made by first drawing the floral patterns on the fabric and then using a small hoop to embroider the design section by section. For this reason, it may take over a month to make only one of these blouses.
- Made with high-quality 100% cotton fabric, soft, non-toxic.
- Pleated, comfortable silhouette.
- DIMENSIONS (refer to our Emilia Blouses' size guide click here):
X-Small, 0-2 numeric size
- Loose fit makes it easier to size down.
- CARE: To maintain the quality of the floral intricate work, we recommend hand washing and air drying, or washing and drying on delicate settings. Iron on low.
- At Lolo - Mercadito we are committed to acknowledging the nature of each product. With each purchase, you are getting a unique and authentic piece that was made with love by artisans from Mexico. These blouses are one-of-a-kind pieces of handmade art. For this reason, there might be some flaws and variations in sizing, stitching placement, and design.