Emilia Hand-Embroidered Sleeveless Blouse (More colors available)
Timeless, Traditional, and Charming Mexican Sleeveless Embroidered Blouses 100% Handmade in San Antonino, Oaxaca, Mexico.
This adorable Emilia blouse features multicolored hand-embroidered floral throughout the upper chest. Adorned by crocheted details on neckline and sleeves. The U-shaped neckline is then open to pleated soft fabric to create a baby doll style blouse, talk about a fresh and comfortable blouse.
The multicolored designs are made by first drawing the floral patterns on the fabric and then using a small hoop to embroider the design section by section. For this reason, it may take over a month to make only one of these blouses.
- Made with high-quality 100% cotton fabric, soft, non-toxic.
- Chiffon Model (white) is made of Chiffon fabric (a cotton-polyester blend) which is lighter and a little see-through.
- Pleated, comfortable silhouette.
- Intended to fit loosely, easier to size down.
Model is 5'7", 125 lbs wearing Small
- CARE: To maintain the quality of the floral intricate work, we recommend hand washing and air drying, or washing and drying on delicate settings. Iron on low.
- At Lolo - Mercadito we are committed to acknowledging the nature of each product. With each purchase, you are getting a unique and authentic piece that was made with love by artisans from Mexico. These blouses are one-of-a-kind pieces of handmade art. For this reason, there might be some flaws and variations in sizing, stitching placement, and design.
I love all the wonderful blouses and gift I get from Lolo. Raised in South Texas, it is always a comfort to receive the surprises from Mexico. Only one note. I ordered a green blouse that was a large but was waaaaay to small. One out of 10 is not bad.
Thank you so much for your unconditional support Sheri! We're so happy to hear that you love our blouses, we stand by what we say 'From Mexico to your doorstep' We're also sorry for the inconvenience you had, we will take note on that. Thank you again!
So, I live the quality of the fabric, the vibrancy of the colors, the artistry of the embroidery. I was not ready for how long the blouse is, however. So, for me, it is really more of a dress, maybe I will use it as a swimsuit cover?
Hola! We will definitely take note on this, and make sure we add it to our description for others to know! Thank you so much for your kind words and we are so happy that you loved the quality of our Emilia blouse!