Hand-Painted Parota Wood Serving Board
Hand-painted Parota Solid Wood Serving Board Made in Jalisco, Mexico.
Highly refined and sturdy, Parota, or Guanacaste, is a solid wood popular in Mexico for its unique changes in color and for its resistance. This unique serving board is carved by parota wood and delicately hand-painted by the talented hands of artisans in Jalisco, Mexico.
Become the greatest host by adding a one-of-a-kind design to your charcuterie skills, no effort necessary. All designs are one of a kind.
- Made for a variety of uses.
- Curved, hand-painted handle.
- Made 100% of solid parota wood—color availability of wood may change as parota offers one of a kind variation in colors.
- Hand painted designs.
- Small perforation on handle to add string to hang-can be also used for decoration!
Large: 17" long x 11" wide (11" long + 6" handle x 11" wide) 3/4" thick.
Medium: 14" long x 8" wide (9" long + 5" handle x 8" wide) 3/4" thick.
- Care: Although resistant to everyday use, Parota wood is not dishwasher safe. Clean with damp towel and, only when necessary with mild cleaner and cold to warm water.
- At Lolo - Mercadito we are committed to acknowledging the nature of each product. With each purchase, you are getting a unique and authentic piece that was handmade with love by artisans from Mexico. These serving boards are artisanal products. For this reason, there might be some flaws and variations in sizing and design.