Huichol or Wixárika Art Golden Winged Hearts
Huichol or Wixárika Wooden Hearts with Golden Wings 100% Made in Nayarit, Mexico
Stunning exclusive winged hearts patiently handmade in the state of Nayarit by Huichol/Wixárika artisans. Wixárika art is distinctive for its colorful and intricate work such as these patiently, hand-beaded designs. The process to make each of these is an intricate one, it can take days to make only one of these hearts. Sure to add a unique representation of love!
- Made of wood with plastic beads on top.
- Wings are painted in gold to achieve the special contrast of colors.
- Each bead, or chaquira, is patiently hand glued using a special wax to achieve these intricate designs.
- Made by Wixárika artisans in the state of Nayarit, Mexico.
- Sold individually.
- Solid back, does not include a hook to be hanged.
overall: 9 ½" long x 2 ½" wide x 1" width
Wings are 3 ½" long x 1½" wide
The heart without wings is 3¼" long x 3" tall
- Pair them with different-sized Milagros and hearts to cover an entire wall like the ones found across Mexico, available here!
- At Lolo - Mercadito we are committed to acknowledging the nature of each product. With each purchase, you are getting a unique and authentic piece that was handmade with love by artisans from Mexico. These are artisanal products. For this reason, there might be some flaws and variations in measurements, color, and design.