Huichol or Wixárika Art Silver Winged Hearts
Huichol or Wixárika Wooden Hearts with Wings 100% Made in Nayarit, Mexico
These unique and exclusive winged hearts were patiently made by Huichol/Wixárika, artisans in Nayarit Mexico. Carefully gluing each bead to create the stunning designs in these pieces of art. They will surely add a unique pop of color anywhere you have them!
- Made of wood.
- Wings are painted in silver, making this a special contrast of colors.
- Patiently hand-made by the hands of Huichol artisans, each bead is individually glued using special wax as glue.
- Sold individually.
- Solid back, does not include a hook to be hanged.
-Overall: 9 ½" long x 2 ½" wide x 1" width
-Wings are 3 ½" long x 1½" wide
-The heart without wings is 3¼" long x 3" tall
- Pair them with different-sized Milagros and hearts to cover an entire wall like the ones found across Mexico, available here!
- At Lolo - Mercadito we are committed to acknowledging the nature of each product. With each purchase, you are getting a unique and authentic piece that was handmade with love by artisans from Mexico. These are artisanal products. For this reason, there might be some flaws and variations in measurements, color, and design.