Jalapa Embroidery Platform Espadrille
Hand-Embroidered Espadrilles 100% made in Oaxaca, Mexico.
Comfort and style all in one! Espadrille platform shoes featuring hand-embroidered bold and contrasting designs of big flowers and birds, traditional from Santa María Jalapa del Marqués, Oaxaca. The striking embroidered designs are made by first drawing the patterns on the fabric and then using a small hoop to embroider the design section by section. For this reason, it may take weeks to embroider only one pair.
- Beautiful and fresh platform sole, making this the perfect match to the colorful embroidery.
- Rubber soles with a padded back for comfortable wear.
- Made with high-quality cotton fabric,
- Multicolor Floral Hand-Embroidery.
- Available in US sizes 7, 8, and 9. No half sizes.
- At Lolo - Mercadito we are committed to acknowledging the nature of each product. With each purchase, you are getting a unique and authentic piece that was made with love by artisans from Mexico. These shoes are artisanal, hand-made products. For this reason, there might be some flaws and variations in sizing, stitching, and design.