La Luna- Mexican Hand-Painted Ceramic Hearts
Hand-Painted Ceramic Hearts with Moon on Top 100% Made in Jalisco, Mexico
Be the light in the dark, just like the moon, with these beautifully hand-painted hearts! The talented hands of artisans in Jalisco, Mexico take a twist on the traditional milagro by incorporating their own designs and placing a lovely mystical moon on top of these impressive ceramic hearts. Not an eye will miss these beauties!
- Made of ceramic.
- Each design is one of a kind.
- Includes a hole on the back to be hanged anywhere.
- Sold individually.
- Being artisanal products, the direction of each moon changes depending on the piece.
-The heart is 4¾" wide x 6¾" tall (4½" without moon) x 2 ½" in width
-Moon on top is 2½" tall x 2½" long x 1" in width
- Pair them with different-sized Milagros and hearts to cover an entire wall like the ones found across Mexico, available here!
- At Lolo - Mercadito we are committed to acknowledging the nature of each product. With each purchase, you are getting a unique and authentic piece that was handmade with love by artisans from Mexico. These are artisanal products. For this reason, there might be some flaws and variations in measurements, color, and design.