Lucia Hand Embroidered Blouse from Oaxaca - Green & Pink
Timeless, Traditional, and Alluring Mexican Short Sleeve Embroidered Blouses 100% Handmade in Oaxaca, Mexico.
This classic Lucia blouse features pink hand-embroidered intricate flower work in the upper bust area, sleeves, part of the side body and a detail in the front center. Adorned by black crocheted details on neckline and sleeves. Lastly, representing family’s union, the delicate detailed across the upper bust area is called “Hazme Si Puedes”, which literally translates to “Make me if you can” and, as its name suggests, is distinctive for the difficulty in replicating.
The embroidered designs are made by first drawing the floral patterns on the fabric and then using a small hoop to embroider the design section by section. For this reason, it may take over a month to make only one of these blouses. Comfortable by its fresh 100% cotton fabric together with its pleated loose silhouette, this is *the* top you were looking for.
- Made with high-quality 100% cotton fabric, soft, non-toxic.
- Pleated, comfortable silhouette.
- Short Sleeve.
- Front center embroidered detail.
- Embroidered in pink.
- Pleated design on sleeves.
- Crocheted black detail on neckline and sleeves.
X-Small, 0-2 numeric size
- CARE: To maintain the quality of the floral intricate work, we recommend hand washing and air drying, or washing and drying on delicate settings. Iron on low.
- These one-of-a-kind pieces of handmade art makes sizes, embroidery design and color placement to have small flaws and some variations.
- At Lolo - Mercadito we are committed to acknowledging the nature of each product. With each purchase, you are getting a unique and authentic piece that was made with love by artisans from Mexico. These blouses are artisanal, hand-made products. For this reason, there might be some flaws and variations in sizing, stitching placement, and design.