Mitla Hand Embroidered Black Telar Dress
Stunning Everlasting Design, Mexican Hand Embroidered Dress Handmade in the Mitla region of Oaxaca, Mexico.
Beautiful dress made of telar de pedal with a stunning hand-embroidered traditional design on the chest area. Its flowy and fresh look will assure that you stay comfortable while remaining worthy of stealing all the looks.
- Fabric made by telar de cintura with 100% cotton threads.
- Lightweight and loose-fitting.
- Hand embroidered design on the front chest area.
- Crocheted design on neck, sleeves, bottom, and front chest area.
- Intended to fit loosely.
- One Size Medium/Large. See size guide with approximate measurements:
ONE SIZE (suggested from measurements)
SHOULDER TO SHOULDER
Medium/Large 19" 38" 34"
Please know that these are artisanal pieces that do not follow traditional sizing so there might be a slight variation between our suggested sizing and measurements.
- CARE: Hand wash cold, line dry, cold iron if necessary.
- At Lolo - Mercadito we are committed to acknowledging the nature of each product. With each purchase, you are getting a unique and authentic piece that was handmade with love by artisans from Mexico. These dresses are artisanal products. For this reason, there might be some flaws and variations in sizing, stitching, and design.