Mitla Hand Embroidered Black Telar Dress With Elastic
Stunning Everlasting Design, Mexican Hand Embroidered Dress Handmade in the Mitla region of Oaxaca, Mexico.
Beautiful dress made of telar de pedal with a stunning hand-embroidered traditional design on the chest area. Includes elastic at the waist to make it more form-fitting. Its flowy and fresh look will assure that you stay comfortable while remaining worthy of stealing all the looks.
- Fabric made by telar de cintura with 100% cotton threads.
- Loose-fitting with elastic on back waist provides a beautiful semi-fitted shape.
- Hand embroidered design on the front chest area.
- Crocheted design on neck, sleeves, bottom, and front chest area.
- Intended to fit loosely.
- One Size Medium/Large. See size guide with approximate measurements:
ONE SIZE (suggested from measurements)
SHOULDER TO SHOULDER
Medium 19" 28" (elastic expands up to 38") 34"
Please know that these are artisanal pieces that do not follow traditional sizing so there might be a slight variation between our suggested sizing and measurements.
Model is 5'7" and 125 lbs
- CARE: Hand wash cold, line dry, cold iron if necessary.
- At Lolo - Mercadito we are committed to acknowledging the nature of each product. With each purchase, you are getting a unique and authentic piece that was handmade with love by artisans from Mexico. These dresses are artisanal products. For this reason, there might be some flaws and variations in sizing, stitching, and design.