Mitla Hand Embroidered Crossover Turtleneck Pullover Sweatshirt
Stylish and Modern Mexican Hand Embroidered Crossover Sweatshirt Handmade in Oaxaca, Mexico.
The cold is here and we know the perfect way to keep you warm while staying modern and comfortable. These original pullover sweatshirts with a beautiful crossover turtleneck will surely show your appreciation for handmade embroidery with their contemporary design.
- 100% cotton.
- Hand embroidered design on front chest area.
- Crossover turtleneck on two designs meeting at middle.
- Front kangaroo pocket.
- Telar design in kangaroo pocket and neck.
- Fits true to size. See size guide with approximate measurements:
SHOULDER TO SHOULDER
Medium 18" 40" 26" Large 20" 44" 27" X-Large 23" 48" 28"
Please know that these are artisanal pieces so there might be a slight variation between our suggested sizing and measurements.
Marybeth is 5'7", 120 lbs, wearing size Medium.
Hand wash cold, line dry, cold iron if necessary.
- At Lolo - Mercadito we are committed to acknowledging the nature of each product. With each purchase, you are getting a unique and authentic piece that was handmade with love by artisans from Mexico. These sweatshirts are artisanal products. For this reason, there might be some flaws and variations in sizing, stitching, and design.
First, I have to admit that I am an unabashed lover of good Oaxacan embroidery and this top is certainly that. Second, I like the modern interpretation of clothing style. It is made of a lighter weight of fabric that makes it perfect for a cooler day or night. The embroidery is classic Oaxacan style. I love it!
I absolutely love it, fits perfect and the design is great! Keep I coming.
Love it, well crafted and pretty
I’m going to keep it anyway, but the neck is so small. I ordered a size up, medium instead of my usual small. Still, the neck is hard to get my head through. I don’t have a big head. Still, it’s so pretty, I am keeping it and will attempt to remedy this myself.
So pretty and cozy. The embroidery is just beautiful, and I love wearing it.