Mixteca Reusable Handmade Non-Medical Face Masks
Mexican Reusable Face Mask Handmade in the Mixteca region of Oaxaca, Mexico. Breathable, Anti Dust Mouth Cover.
- Made with a high-quality cotton poplin fabric, 100% cotton, 100% non-toxic, soft, and comfortable.
- One Size: 4.5" X 9" Inches/12 x 23 Cm.
- Two (2) layers of fabric.
- Designed with soft Ear Loop Elastic.
- At Lolo - Mercadito we are committed to acknowledging the nature of each product. With each purchase, you are getting a unique and authentic piece that was made with love by artisans from Mexico. These face masks are artisanal, hand-made products. For this reason, there might be some flaws and variations in sizing, stitching, and design.
- The CDC recommends washing reusable masks after every use. To retain the masks’ quality, we recommend hand washing and hang drying. Do not bleach and do not iron. These masks do not replace a surgical/N95 PPE mask.
* For sanitary reasons, no exchanges and returns allowed
Beautiful, functional, comfortable
These are lovely. Regretfully, I ended up sending them to my daughter because I need elastic around the head. Ear loops tangle and pull out my hearing aids. She will be able to enjoy them.
Have not received it
Love the Masks
Masks are very beautiful and arrived quickly.