Monte Alban Reusable Handmade Non-Medical Face Masks - PREMIUM
Mexican Reusable Face Mask Handmade in OAXACA Mexico with Pocket for a Filter.
- Made with a high-quality cotton poplin fabric, 100% cotton, 100% non-toxic, soft, and comfortable.
- One Size: 5.1 X 9.5 Inches
- Comes with 2 layers of fabric
- Pocket for a Filter included.
- Designed with soft Ear Loop Elastic.
- Face masks can effectively filter dust, smoke, pollution, pollen, and other harmful substances from the air, protect yourself and everyone around you.
- At Lolo - Mercadito we are committed to acknowledging the nature of each product. With each purchase, you are getting a unique and authentic piece that was made with love by artisans from Mexico. These face masks are artisanal, hand-made products. For this reason, there might be some flaws and variations in sizing, stitching, and design.
- The CDC recommends washing reusable masks after every use. To retain the masks’ quality, we recommend hand washing and hang drying. Do not bleach and do nor iron. These masks do not replace a surgical/N95 PPE mask.
* For sanitary reasons, no exchanges and returns allowed
I just bought my second mask from Lolo Mercadito, and could not be happier with both of them. They are well made, for everyday use. The exquisite embroidery makes them fun to wear. I enjoy bringing a little beauty into the world, at time that it’s needed.
A really pretty design, which I will gift. I especially liked that this mask was a slightly larger size than some of the other masks that I have bought for myself. I was wondering if the marked design on the fabric will disappear with washing? Still would definitely recommend product.
Good website to browse. Easy to order. Kept me apprised of the status of order and exactly when it was coming. Beautiful work.
I have bought at least five masks from Lolo Mercadito and ALL of them have been spectacular! People stop me everywhere to ask me about them and I have referred people to them. they are very well-made and the fit is great. LOVE their masks!
I can't say enough about these masks. I love them! Some are a bit warm. I don't mind that. The stitching is gorgeous and well done. Was them by hand, and let dry.