Otomí Hand Embroidered Decorative Bed Scarf Runner
Hand Embroidered Decorative Otomí Bed Scarf Runner 100% made in TENANGO, HIDALGO.
Beautifully hand embroidered Otomí bed scarf runners from Hidalgo, Mexico. Although bed scarfs are made to protect bedspreads from being damaged or soiled, the colorful Otomí designs will make you forget about this protection and will elevate your bedroom to add that unique touch you have been looking for.
Created with a colorful cotton stitch over freehand drawings. The embroideries feature flora and native fauna such as rabbits, birds, and deer. Artisans in Hidalgo, Mexico take several days to make these works of art.
- Made with high-quality 100% cotton fabric, soft, non-toxic.
- Best for Full/Double and Queen sized beds.
- DIMENSIONS: 73" Long x 17" Wide
- CARE: Spot clean or cold hand wash and line dry.
- At Lolo - Mercadito we are committed to acknowledging the nature of each product. With each purchase, you are getting a unique and authentic piece that was made with love by artisans from Mexico. These table runners are artisanal, hand-made products. For this reason, there might be some flaws and variations in sizing, stitching, and design.