Papel Picado Calaveras Banner
Day of the Dead Papel Picado Calavera Banner 100% Handmade in Puebla, Mexico.
A Mexican folk art, papel picado is used throughout the year for decorations and is made by cutting detailed patterns on tissue paper to reflect the festivity it is being used for. These decorations are particularly used during Día de los Muertos, or Day of the Dead, celebrations. This Papel Picado banner is the essential touch to include in a Mexican altar or home decoration. It portrays Calaveras, or skeletons, as it is traditional in Day of the Dead celebrations. Authentic and unique piece of traditional Mexican Decoration. Authentic and unique piece of traditional Mexican Decoration.
Includes 1 Large banner of pieces of multicolored tissue paper with Day of the Dead theme. The banner is created by having 10 pieces of cut tissue paper hanging from a thread. All figures measuring approximately 9” long each, plus a piece of string of separation between them. Available in three designs: Catrin with a hat, Catrina, and Calavera.
- Made of intricately cut tissue paper.
- 10 pieces of paper with the same design, different colors.
- Cotton string holding pieces of paper together
- Approximate Measurements:
- 9.83 Ft Long banner
- 7" long X 9" high each piece
- Pictures displayed and color may not be the same, but the theme will be consistent.
- At Lolo - Mercadito we are committed to acknowledging the nature of each product. With each purchase, you are getting a unique and authentic piece that was handmade with love by artisans from Mexico. For their artisanal nature, there might be some flaws and variations in color, measurements, and design.