Parota Wood Hand-Painted Napkin Holder
Handcrafted Parota Solid Wood Napkin Holder Made in Jalisco, Mexico.
Made of highly refined and sturdy, Parota, or Guanacaste, solid wood, our brilliantly designed napkin holders have a hand-painted clip to keep napkins neat and in place. Perfect for al fresco meals so napkins don't blow away in the wind.
- Made 100% of solid parota wood—parota offers one-of-a-kind variation in colors, no base will be the same.
- Hand-painted designs on top.
- The top clip is made of resistant MDF.
- Side leather straps hold the top in place.
Square base is 7¾" x 7¾", 1" width
The top is 7¾" long x 2½" wide
Leather straps are 5½" long, holding up to 3 ¾" in napkins.
- Care: Although resistant to everyday use, Parota wood is not dishwasher safe. Can be cleaned with a damp towel. Only when necessary, clean with a mild cleaner and room temperature water.
For a unified look on your table check out our Parota pieces from our exclusive collection.
At Lolo - Mercadito we are committed to acknowledging the nature of each product. With each purchase, you are getting a unique and authentic piece that was handmade with love by artisans from Mexico. These are artisanal products. For this reason, there might be some flaws and variations in colors, measurements, and design.