Rainbow Crochet Manta Blouse
Lightweight and Traditional Mexican Short Sleeve Crochet Blouse 100% Handmade in Oaxaca, Mexico.
This classic blouse features multicolored crocheted intricate work in the upper bust area. Adorned by ribbons details on neckline. Comfortable by its fresh 100% cotton fabric together with its pleated loose silhouette.
- Made with high-quality 100% cotton manta fabric.
- Pleated, comfortable silhouette.
- Front center ribbon detail.
- Multicolor Crochet details.
- Light 100& cotton manta provides for full freshness on the hottest weathers, this can also cause the blouse to be a little see-through.
- One Size. See size guide with approximate measurements:
SHOULDER TO SHOULDER
22" 36" 25"
Please know that these are artisanal pieces that do not follow traditional sizing so there might be a slight variation between our suggested sizing and measurements.
- CARE: To maintain the quality of the intricate work, we recommend hand washing and air drying or washing on a delicate cycle inside out. Iron only if extremely necessary on low (can be laid flat while damp to prevent wrinkles).
- These one-of-a-kind pieces of handmade art make sizes, embroidery design, and color placement to have small flaws and some variations.
- At Lolo - Mercadito we are committed to acknowledging the nature of each product. With each purchase, you are getting a unique and authentic piece that was made with love by artisans from Mexico. These blouses are artisanal, hand-made products. For this reason, there might be some flaws and variations in sizing, stitching placement, and design.