Step Hem Telar Blouse
Stylish Blouse with Open Detail on Sleeves Made of Telar de Cintura 100% Handmade in Oaxaca, Mexico.
With detailed geometric designs, these beautiful blouses will surely catch all eyes and keep you fresh.
These unique designs are woven by a technique called “telar de cintura,” or backstrap loom, which consist on weaving threads on a loom with a fixed anchorage at the belt of the weaver. Only one of these handwoven blouses can take a week to make.
- 100% cotton; Made with high-quality telar woven cotton threads.
- Fresh fabric.
- playful v-shaped opening on back.
- Intended to fit loosely.
- Step hem makes this a fashionable and versatile piece.
- Approximate Measurements:
ONE SIZE SHOULDER TO SHOULDER
Small 17" 36" 26" Medium 18" 38" 29" Large 19" 42" 30" X-Large 22"
- Please know that these are artisanal pieces that do not follow traditional sizing so there might be a slight variation between our suggested sizing and measurements.
- CARE: To maintain the quality of the intricate work, we recommend hand washing and air drying, or washing and drying on delicate settings. Iron only if extremely necessary on low (can be laid flat while damp to prevent wrinkles).
- At Lolo - Mercadito we are committed to acknowledging the nature of each product. With each purchase, you are getting a unique and authentic piece that was handmade with love by artisans from Mexico. These blouses are artisanal products. For this reason, there might be some flaws and variations in sizing, stitching, and design.