Sugar Skull Calavera Pom Pom Tassels
Colorful Embroidered Sugar Skull Tassels 100% made in Chiapas, Mexico.
These cute embroidered sugar skulls tassels are great as purse accessories, keychains, bag charm, door knob decorations, etc. With their vibrant colors, these will definitely make a statement wherever they are hanged, perfect for Día de Muertos (Day fo the Dead) decorations or to showcase your sugar skull love.
- Handmade in Chiapas, Mexico.
- Made from felt and acrylic yarn.
- Yarn string on top measures 5", which allows to be hanged or added anywhere.
Small: 2.5" tall x 1.75" wide + approx. 3" tassels
Large: 4" tall x 2.5" wide + approx 4" tassels.
- These are handmade pieces for which all dessigns will vary in color and can vary in exact measurements.
- All sugar skulls will have varying thread colors, but the base color will be as pictured. Unfortunately, for their high demand, we cannot assure the same color in thread as the picture. Also, some will have three simple tassels and other will have one big layered tassel. If you see a design you like, feel free to indicate so in the comment box section right before check out "special instruction for seller" or contact us with your order number and we will try our best to match your request.
- At Lolo—Mercadito we are committed to acknowledging the nature of each product. With each purchase, you are getting an authentic piece that was made with love by artisans from Mexico. These Sugar Skull Tassels are artisanal products. For this reason, there might be some flaws and variations in sizing, stitching, and design.