Telar Woven Mexican Mañanitas/Poncho
Beautiful, Warm, and Traditional Mexican "Mañanitas", or Ponchos, Handmade in Oaxaca, Mexico.
The cold is here and we know the perfect way to keep you warm. These triangular Mexican ponchos are known as "mañanitas" and are sleeveless, thick, and warm to throw over any outfit.
These unique designs are woven by a technique called “telar de cintura,” which consists of weaving threads on a loom with a fixed anchorage at the belt of the weaver by Mexican artisans.
- Woven threads of 100% thick cotton.
- Adorned with strings at the neckline that can be pulled to adjust the tightness.
- Hanging tassels at the bottom.
- Can be used as a poncho or sideways as a rebozo.
Approximately 32" Length x 23" Width
There is some +/- 1" variations in measurements due to their artisanal nature.
- At Lolo - Mercadito we are committed to acknowledging the nature of each product. With each purchase, you are getting a unique and authentic piece that was handmade with love by artisans from Mexico. These mañanitas/ponchos are artisanal products. For this reason, there might be some flaws and variations in sizing, stitching, and design.