Volcanic Stone 4 Piece Serving Tray - Rectangular
Handcrafted Volcanic Stone Rectangular Serving Tray Made in Jalisco, Mexico.
Molcajetes, or mortar and pestle, made out of basalt have been used for thousands of years by our ancestors, the greatest cooks. Today, we reclaim these roots and introduce these serving tray made out of one piece of basalt rock to create three individual bowls for serving, laid in a parota, or guanacaste, fine carved wood. This exquisite contrast will highlight all dishes and their complements, which will fill your serving of compliments.
- So beautiful it can be used as a decorative piece by itself!
- Bowls made 100% of Volcanic rock, basalt.
- Round tray made out of solid parota wood—color availability may change as parota offers one of a kind variation in colors.
Bowls are 3” diameter and 2.5” tall.
Trays are 17” long, 7" wide and 1" tall
- Care: Although resistant to everyday use, Parota wood and Basalt rock are not dishwasher safe. Clean with mild cleaner and cold to warm water.
- At Lolo - Mercadito we are committed to acknowledging the nature of each product. With each purchase, you are getting a unique and authentic piece that was handmade with love by artisans from Mexico. These serving trays are artisanal products. For this reason, there might be some flaws and variations in sizing and design.