Otomí Embroidered Plush Cover for Christmas Wreath
Hand-Embroidered, Plush Otomí Embroidered Christmas Wreath Made in the State of Hidalgo, Mexico.
Feliz Navidad and have a wonderful holiday!
In the spirit of Christmas and winter, artisans in Hidalgo have these beautiful Plush Christmas Wreaths that display their talented work in Otomí designs featuring their representation of native flora and fauna. These plush covers for wreaths or accent DIY pillows are a wonderful addition to your Christmas decorations and will become that essential piece you have been looking for to highlight your holiday spirit.
- DOES NOT INCLUDE FILLING
- Can be used for a wreath or decorative accent, or for a DIY accent pillow.
- Otomí representations of native flora and fauna.
- Created with a cotton stitch over freehand drawings.
- Multicolored thread over white background.
- Made with high-quality 100% cotton fabric, soft, non-toxic.
- Attached loop allows for easy hanging.
- OVERALL DIMENSIONS (there might be slight variations):
20" diameter overall
7.5" center diameter
- CARE: Cold hand wash and line dry.
- At Lolo, we are committed to fair trade practices and basic human respect. Your purchase directly supports artisans in Hidalgo, Mexico.
- At Lolo - Mercadito we are committed to acknowledging the nature of each product. With each purchase, you are getting a unique and authentic piece that was made with love by artisans from Mexico. These Christmas wreaths are artisanal, hand-made products. For this reason, there might be some flaws and variations in sizing, stitching, and design.