*Winter Collection* Plush Otomí Embroidered Tree Ornament
Hand-Embroidered, Plush Otomí Embroidered Tree Ornament Made in the State of Hidalgo, Mexico.
Feliz Navidad and have a wonderful holiday!
In the spirit of Christmas and winter, artisans in Hidalgo have created these beautiful tree ornaments that display their talented work in Otomí designs featuring their representation of native fauna. These ornaments are a wonderful addition to your Christmas decorations and will become that essential piece you have been looking for to highlight your holiday spirit.
- Otomí representations of native fauna.
- Created with a cotton stitch over freehand drawings.
- Multicolored thread over white background.
- Made with high-quality 100% cotton fabric, soft, non-toxic.
- Lightweight so it won't weight down branches.
- Attached loop allows for easy hanging.
- OVERALL APPROXIMATE DIMENSIONS (there might be a slight variation as all pieces are unique):
Birds: 9" long x 10" wide
Insects: 8" long x 10" wide
Mammals: 8" long x 5" wide
- CARE: Cold hand wash and line dry.
- At Lolo, we are committed to fair trade practices and basic human respect. Your purchase directly supports artisans in Hidalgo, Mexico.
- At Lolo - Mercadito we are committed to acknowledging the nature of each product. With each purchase, you are getting a unique and authentic piece that was made with love by artisans from Mexico. These tree ornaments are artisanal, hand-made products. For this reason, there might be some flaws and variations in sizing, stitching, and design.