*Winter Collection* Hidalgo Otomí and Poinsettia Reusable Non-Medical Face Masks
Feliz Navidad and have a wonderful holiday!
In the spirit of Christmas and winter, artisans in Hidalgo have created this beautiful poinsettia, Nochebuena, or Pascua flower design paired with their unique Otomí designs embroidery designs that include images, and/or representations of such, native flora and fauna such as flowers, rabbits, birds, and deer.
- Due to high demand, we can only guarantee the color of your choice. If you want us to send a specific design, please indicate so in the “Special Instructions for Seller” section on your shopping cart and we will try our best to fulfill your order to your specifications. However, at this moment, we can only guarantee color.
- All designs are one of a kind.
- Poinsettia flower next to an Otomí figure.
- Made with a high-quality blanket (Manta) fabric, 100% cotton, 100% non-toxic, soft, and comfortable.
- One Size: 5 X 7 Inches/12.5 x 17.5 Cm.
- Two (2) layers of fabric.
- Pocket for a filter (does not include filter).
- Designed with soft Ear Loop Elastic.
- The CDC recommends washing reusable masks after every use. To retain the masks’ quality, we recommend hand washing and hang drying. Do not bleach and do nor iron. These masks do not replace a surgical/N95 PPE mask.
- At Lolo - Mercadito we are committed to acknowledging the nature of each product. With each purchase, you are getting a unique and authentic piece that was made with love by artisans from Mexico. These face masks are artisanal, hand-made products. For this reason, there might be some flaws and variations in sizing, stitching, and design.
* For sanitary reasons, no exchanges and returns allowed