Winter Zapoteca Reusable Non-Medical Face Masks
Mexican Reusable Face Mask made in Oaxaca, Mexico Anti Dust Mouth Cover. This face mask was inspired by the sarape, or serape, which is typical of Mexico and other regions of Latin America.
- The first layer consists of woven threads of 100% thick cotton.
- One Size, pleated: 6" wide X 6.5" long.
- Two (2) layers of fabric, all 100% cotton.
- Pocket for a filter.
- Filter included and sewn closed.
- Ear Loop Elastics.
- Face masks can effectively filter dust, smoke, pollution, pollen, and other harmful substances from the air, protect yourself and everyone around you.
- At Lolo - Mercadito we are committed to acknowledging the nature of each product. With each purchase, you are getting a unique and authentic piece that was made with love by artisans from Mexico. These face masks are artisanal products. For this reason, there might be some flaws and variations in sizing, stitching, and design.
- The CDC recommends washing reusable masks after every use. To retain the masks’ quality, we recommend hand washing and hang drying. Do not bleach and do nor iron. These masks do not replace a surgical/N95 PPE mask.
* For sanitary reasons, no exchanges and returns allowed
These masks are beautiful and so functional for winter. Great for Christmas gifts. I have purchased several different masks and have been very pleased!!!!