Zapoteca Telar Woven Hat Band
Colorful Telar Woven Hat Band, or Toquilla, 100% Handmade in Oaxaca, Mexico.
You know that hat you love but sometimes feel is too simple? Welll, artisans in Mexico have a solution for that and have created this Hat Band, or toquilla that can be added to any hat! These distinctive designs are woven by a technique called “telar de cintura,” which consist on weaving threads on a loom with a fixed anchorage at the belt of the weaver.
- Colorful Hat Band for any hat that needs an update.
- Woven threads of 100% thick cotton.
34" Long, 2" wide
- Versatile: can be used for any other purposes such as a ribbon for hairstyle, decorative purse accessory, decorative piece for home.
- Does not include Hat.
- Does not include hook to tie together.
- Sold individually.
- At Lolo - Mercadito we are committed to acknowledging the nature of each product. With each purchase, you are getting a unique and authentic piece that was handmade with love by artisans from Mexico. These placemats are artisanal products. For this reason, there might be some flaws and variations in sizing, stitching, and design.