Zapoteca Reusable Non-Medical Face Masks
Mexican Reusable Face Mask made in Oaxaca, Mexico Anti Dust Mouth Cover. This face mask was inspired by the sarape, or serape, which is typical of Mexico and other regions of Latin America.
- The first layer consists of woven threads of 100% thick cotton.
- One Size, pleated: 6" wide X 6.5" long.
- Two (2) layers of fabric, all 100% cotton.
- Pocket for a filter.
- Filter included and sewn closed.
- Ear Loop Elastics.
- At Lolo - Mercadito we are committed to acknowledging the nature of each product. With each purchase, you are getting a unique and authentic piece that was made with love by artisans from Mexico. These face masks are artisanal products. For this reason, there might be some flaws and variations in sizing, stitching, and design.
- The CDC recommends washing reusable masks after every use. To retain the masks’ quality, we recommend hand washing and hang drying. Do not bleach and do not iron. These masks do not replace a surgical/N95 PPE mask.
* For sanitary reasons, no exchanges and returns allowed
These masks are amazing! They are beautiful works of art and they fit perfectly and are super comfortable! The best find ever!
Perfect for fall and winter because of the warmth provided by the beautiful weaving.
I absolutely love these masks! After my first purchase of one of these masks, I liked it so much I came back and ordered more. The craftsmanship is amazing, they are comfortable to wear, and they don't shrink after washing and hanging to dry.
I love the design just wish it was lighter and not so thick and hot
These masks are very durable, very well made and good quality! Thank you!