Chiapas Reusable Non-Medical Face Masks
Mexican Reusable Face Mask made in CHIAPAS Mexico Anti Dust Mouth Cover
- The price is for 1 MASK ONLY. Multiple masks are shown in the picture to display different designs available.
- Made with a high-quality cotton blanket & Pellon fabric, 100% non-toxic, soft, and comfortable.
- Adult Size: 5" X 7.5"
- 2 layers of fabric.
- Pocket for a filter.
- Designed with soft Ear Loop Elastic.
- Machine embroidered.
- At Lolo—Mercadito we are committed to acknowledging the nature of each product. With each purchase, you are getting an authentic piece that was made with love by artisans from Mexico. These face masks are artisanal products. For this reason, there might be some flaws and variations in sizing, stitching, and design.
- Due to high demand, we can only guarantee the color of your choice. If you want us to send a specific design, please indicate so in the “Special Instructions for Seller” section on your shopping cart and we will try our best to fulfill your order to your specifications. However, at this moment, we can only guarantee color.
- The CDC recommends washing reusable masks after every use. To retain the masks’ quality, we recommend hand washing and hang drying. Do not bleach and do nor iron. These masks do not replace a surgical/N95 PPE mask.
* For sanitary reasons, no exchanges and returns allowed
Each one is beautiful. It took a minute to figure out how to "assemble" them - maybe instrux would be helpful. But once I figured it out, it was easy and they are lovely.
Hola Ann! We will definitely take note on that and add better instructions to assemble the masks, we are so happy that you thought they were so lovely! Thank you so much for your feedback and kind words!
These masks give good face coverage and are adjustable on the sides. The design is well made and beautiful!! It didn’t take long to arrive either.
Muchas gracias Alicia! This is wonderful to hear, we’re so happy to know that everything worked out and you love the beautiful hand embroidered designs. Thank you again!!
I received so many compliments on these masks! Folks asked if I had gone to Mexico on vacation and found them!
How awesome! They are 100% handmade with lots of love! Thank you so much for your purchase Edie, we appreciate it!
Hi I love the colors and trying to get used to the cloth they are made of. I don't know what to do with the little silver part and the white pad. I don't believe there was anything to instruct. Thanks
We are so happy you loved your masks, but we’re very sorry for the confusion and not sending any directions on how to assemble your mask. Thank you so much for your feedback Diane, we appreciate it!
Comfortable, a pocket for a filter, and PRETTY besides!
Great!! We are so happy you got what you expected from these lovely handmade masks, thank you for your purchase and awesome support!