Colorful Woven Palm Beads Earrings
Woven Palm Beaded Earrings Handmade in Guerrero, Mexico.
Cute and detailed these earrings with beads made of Woven Palm are carefully handwoven by the Tlamacazapa community in Guerrero, Mexico.
- Center bed made of woven palm.
- Outer beads made of Plastic.
- The hook is silver plated
- Hand Woven.
- For pierced ears.
- APPROXIMATE MEASUREMENTS:
each piece measures 2" long x .75" wide
*Each piece is one of a kind. We cannot guarantee that the color of outer plastic beads will be the same, we can only guarantee that the center, palm bead will be of the color of your choosing. If you want something specific, please feel free to contact us so that we can make sure you are happy with your selection!
- At Lolo - Mercadito we are committed to acknowledging the nature of each product. With each purchase, you are getting a unique and authentic piece that was handmade with love by artisans from Mexico. These earrings are artisanal products. For this reason, there might be some flaws and variations in measurements, color, and design.