Mitla Hand Embroidered Manta Blouse
Stunning Everlasting Design, Mexican Hand Embroidered Blouse Handmade in the Mitla region of Oaxaca, Mexico.
Beautiful Mexican blouse made of manta with a stunning hand-embroidered traditional design on the chest area. Its flowy and fresh look will assure that you stay comfortable while remaining worthy of stealing all the looks.
Manta is one of the oldest, most traditional fabrics in Mexico that is an ecological alternative to other clothing due to its 100% cotton threads and free-of-chemical-dyes nature. Although it has many variations depending on its threat count, for this blouse you can find it in a soft, lightweight, and almost transparent fabric that is perfect for hot weather.
- Fabric made of manta with 100% cotton threads.
- Can be a little see-through.
- Lightweight and loose-fitting.
- Hand embroidered artwork design on the front chest area.
- Crocheted design on neck, sleeves, and front chest area.
- Intended to fit loosely.
- One Size Medium/Large. See size guide with approximate measurements:
ONE SIZE (suggested from measurements)
SHOULDER TO SHOULDER
Medium 18" 39" 27" Large 19" 42" 29" X-Large 20" 48" 30"
Please know that these are artisanal pieces that do not follow traditional sizing so there might be a slight variation between our suggested sizing and measurements.
- CARE: Hand wash cold, line dry, cold iron if necessary.
- At Lolo - Mercadito we are committed to acknowledging the nature of each product. With each purchase, you are getting a unique and authentic piece that was handmade with love by artisans from Mexico. These blouses are artisanal products. For this reason, there might be some flaws and variations in sizing, stitching, and design.