Mitla Reusable Handmade Non-Medical Face Mask- LIMITED EDITION
Mexican Reusable Face Mask Handmade in the Mitla region of Oaxaca, Mexico. Breathable, Anti Dust Mouth Cover.
- Made with a high-quality cotton poplin fabric, 100% cotton, 100% non-toxic, soft, and comfortable.
- One Size: 4.5" X 9" Inches/12 x 23 Cm.
- Two (2) layers of fabric.
- Designed with soft Ear Loop Elastic.
- At Lolo - Mercadito we are committed to acknowledging the nature of each product. With each purchase, you are getting a unique and authentic piece that was made with love by artisans from Mexico. These face masks are artisanal, hand-made products. For this reason, there might be some flaws and variations in sizing, stitching, and design.
- The CDC recommends washing reusable masks after every use. To retain the masks’ quality, we recommend hand washing and hang drying. Do not bleach and do not iron. These masks do not replace a surgical/N95 PPE mask.
* For sanitary reasons, no exchanges and returns allowed
I've purchased several of the face masks. They are very well made and quite beautiful. I like that they have a filter pocket and are comfortable. I've received many compliments and people have asked me where I bought them.
Excellent mask, high quality tightly woven cotton, comfortable fit, beautiful embroidery
The mask are very pretty but as others have said, I have to remove the elastics and put in my own because they are just so short. I prefer the metal pieces be installed by the maker, not just tossed into the package...that was not professional at all! Now I have my seam ripper in hand, tearing apart these beautiful pieces, re-making them. There is also no pocket in which to put the one filter provided for the 3 masks I bought. I hate to say it, but I won’t be spending my money here again
The masks wash very well. The extra protection of the filters that fit inside the masks. I actually own several and have been asked where I get them. Tell google Lolo.
They are beautiful and comfortable