Mitla Reusable Handmade Face Masks- LIMITED EDITION
Mexican Reusable Face Mask Handmade in the Mitla region of Oaxaca, Mexico. Breathable, Anti Dust Mouth Cover.
- Made with a high-quality cotton poplin fabric, 100% cotton, 100% non-toxic, soft, and comfortable.
- One Size: 4.5" X 9" Inches/12 x 23 Cm.
- Two (2) layers of fabric.
- Designed with soft Ear Loop Elastic.
- Face masks can effectively filter dust, smoke, pollution, pollen, and other harmful substances from the air, protect yourself and everyone around you.
- At Lolo - Mercadito we are committed to acknowledging the nature of each product. With each purchase, you are getting a unique and authentic piece that was made with love by artisans from Mexico. These face masks are artisanal, hand-made products. For this reason, there might be some flaws and variations in sizing, stitching, and design.
- The CDC recommends washing reusable masks after every use. To retain the masks’ quality, we recommend hand washing and hang drying. Do not bleach and do nor iron. These masks do not replace a surgical/N95 PPE mask.
* For sanitary reasons, no exchanges and returns allowed
I have several of these dove masks and all are beautifully done. The material used is also quite soft, even after washing. I keep popping back to see what kinds of new masks Lolo has as they are so well made and beautiful!
Once again, making mask wearing a great cultural expression.
Since we have to wear a mask, might as well look stylish!
Well made and so pretty.
These masks are a true fashion accessory, making mask-wearing almost a pleasure. They are beautiful and unusual, and I appreciate the artisnal work. Service from Lolo was outstanding, and they kept me up-to-date on the status of my order, which arrived very quickly. Highly recommended!