Mixteca Reusable Handmade Non-Medical Face Masks
Mexican Reusable Face Mask Handmade in the Mixteca region of Oaxaca, Mexico. Breathable, Anti Dust Mouth Cover.
- Made with a high-quality cotton poplin fabric, 100% cotton, 100% non-toxic, soft, and comfortable.
- One Size: 4.5" X 9" Inches/12 x 23 Cm.
- Two (2) layers of fabric.
- Designed with soft Ear Loop Elastic.
- At Lolo - Mercadito we are committed to acknowledging the nature of each product. With each purchase, you are getting a unique and authentic piece that was made with love by artisans from Mexico. These face masks are artisanal, hand-made products. For this reason, there might be some flaws and variations in sizing, stitching, and design.
- The CDC recommends washing reusable masks after every use. To retain the masks’ quality, we recommend hand washing and hang drying. Do not bleach and do not iron. These masks do not replace a surgical/N95 PPE mask.
* For sanitary reasons, no exchanges and returns allowed
The masks are very well made, and very beautiful! The embroidery is lovely, and very generous—it covers the whole mask. They are comfortable to wear and incorporate many layers of fabric, so you feel protected. The one downside is that they don’t fit my face quite as well as the Oaxaca masks, but still wonderful and very worth it!
Thank you so much for your purchase and amazing review! All our face masks are made with lots of love and filled with hand-embroidered designs. We are so sorry that the sizing was a bit off compared to the Oaxaca masks, we will take note! Thank you again for your incredible support!
Love this! Colorful, great value, prompt delivery, comfortable to wear.
I really wanted some unique masks that were attractive and bright. These masks were delivered very quickly and were exactly as described, and had a few extras included, which was really nice. I've gotten so many compliments on them, and I love the colors and patterns. This was a great purchase.
So many compliments on my beautiful Lolo mask! I love wearing it to work (hospitality) as it brightens up my uniform!
I can’t get enough of the beauty and comfort of their masks.