San Antonino Multicolor Floral Embroidery Platform Espadrille
Hand-Embroidered Floral Espadrilles 100% made in Oaxaca, Mexico.
You will love getting on your feet and people will praise the path you walk on! Espadrille platform shoes featuring hand-embroidered delicate flowers, traditional from San Antonino, Oaxaca. The striking embroidered designs are made by first drawing the floral patterns on the fabric and then using a small hoop to embroider the design section by section. For this reason, it may take weeks to embroider only one pair.
- Beautiful and fresh platform sole, making this the perfect match to the colorful embroidery.
- Rubber soles with a padded back for comfortable wear.
- Made with high-quality cotton fabric,
- Multicolor Floral Hand-Embroidery.
- Available in US sizes 7, 8, and 9. No half sizes.
- At Lolo - Mercadito we are committed to acknowledging the nature of each product. With each purchase, you are getting a unique and authentic piece that was made with love by artisans from Mexico. These shoes are artisanal, hand-made products. For this reason, there might be some flaws and variations in sizing, stitching, and design.