Sierra Reusable Handmade Non-Medical Face Masks
Mexican Reusable Face Mask Handmade in the Sierra region of Oaxaca, Mexico. Breathable, Anti Dust Mouth Cover.
- Made with a high-quality cotton poplin fabric, 100% cotton, 100% non-toxic, soft, and comfortable.
- Hand Embroidered.
- One Size: 5.5” X 8”.
- 2 layers of fabric.
- Pocket for a filter.
- Designed with soft Ear Loop Elastic.
- At Lolo - Mercadito we are committed to acknowledging the nature of each product. With each purchase, you are getting a unique and authentic piece that was made with love by artisans from Mexico. These face masks are artisanal, hand-made products. For this reason, there might be some flaws and variations in sizing, stitching, and design.
- The CDC recommends washing reusable masks after every use. To retain the masks’ quality, we recommend hand washing and hang drying. Do not bleach and do not iron. These masks do not replace a surgical/N95 PPE mask.
* For sanitary reasons, no exchanges and returns allowed
My second order and as always I am so pleased with my purchases, Beautifully made and so comfortable to wear.
The masks are beautiful, just as they are pictured, but since I bought two of them, I had hoped that I would get at least two of the filter inserts.
Beautiful very satisfied