Sierra Reusable Handmade Non-Medical Face Masks
Mexican Reusable Face Mask Handmade in the Sierra region of Oaxaca, Mexico. Breathable, Anti Dust Mouth Cover.
- Made with a high-quality cotton poplin fabric, 100% cotton, 100% non-toxic, soft, and comfortable.
- Hand Embroidered.
- One Size: 5.5” X 8”.
- 2 layers of fabric.
- Pocket for a filter.
- Designed with soft Ear Loop Elastic.
- Face masks can effectively filter dust, smoke, pollution, pollen, and other harmful substances from the air, protect yourself and everyone around you.
- At Lolo - Mercadito we are committed to acknowledging the nature of each product. With each purchase, you are getting a unique and authentic piece that was made with love by artisans from Mexico. These face masks are artisanal, hand-made products. For this reason, there might be some flaws and variations in sizing, stitching, and design.
- The CDC recommends washing reusable masks after every use. To retain the masks’ quality, we recommend hand washing and hang drying. Do not bleach and do nor iron. These masks do not replace a surgical/N95 PPE mask.
* For sanitary reasons, no exchanges and returns allowed
Like the adjustable elastics, and the quality of the cloth. Embroidery is beautiful.
It dies not however, keep my glasses from fogging up
Beautiful mask with high detailing and construction. We are very happy with our purchase. I got one for me and one for my mom. She loved it. It’s hard to select one because each one has its own beauty.
I have 7 masks and have purchased as gifts! They are high quality embroidery, top partisanship, very well made! Love the filters and nose fittings, and the filter
pocket in each! I love ALL the products at Lolo!
The embroidery work is beautiful on these comfortable well-made masks, and I get compliments on them every time I wear them from the bank teller at the drive-through to the barista to friends and family. I love the idea of matching the necessity of mask-wearing with beauty. Thank you artisans of Lolo!