Sierra Reusable Handmade Non-Medical Face Masks
Mexican Reusable Face Mask Handmade in the Sierra region of Oaxaca, Mexico. Breathable, Anti Dust Mouth Cover.
- Made with a high-quality cotton poplin fabric, 100% cotton, 100% non-toxic, soft, and comfortable.
- Hand Embroidered.
- One Size: 5.5” X 8”.
- 2 layers of fabric.
- Pocket for a filter.
- Designed with soft Ear Loop Elastic.
- At Lolo - Mercadito we are committed to acknowledging the nature of each product. With each purchase, you are getting a unique and authentic piece that was made with love by artisans from Mexico. These face masks are artisanal, hand-made products. For this reason, there might be some flaws and variations in sizing, stitching, and design.
- The CDC recommends washing reusable masks after every use. To retain the masks’ quality, we recommend hand washing and hang drying. Do not bleach and do not iron. These masks do not replace a surgical/N95 PPE mask.
* For sanitary reasons, no exchanges and returns allowed
These masks are well made and attractive
Like all the other masks from Lolo, I get compliments on how pretty these are. This buy was for more summer looks.
The mask is absolutely beautiful - I get so many compliments on it. However, it moves a lot on the face, I keep having to pull it up. Also, the ear loops are quite uncomfortable as they are pure scratchy elastic. The mask itself is also very thick and not breathable. Sorry to say I don’t think I will be purchasing another mask due to these issues and will only wear it for “dress up” occasions.
This pretty Sand colored Sierra face mask was wonderful until I had to reinsert the elastic on one side because the knot came undone and it slipped out. Not only is the seam on the Sierra so skinny as to require the smallest of safety pins to feed through the elastic, it is also obstructed. This makes it almost impossible to replace the elastic without ripping it. I tried a safety pin and even a curved upholstery needle and they both got caught while feeding it through because of interior obstruction. Right now I have a small screw driver to burrow my way through the seam. Please make the seam for the elastic wider and also unobstructed. Very frustrating.
These masks are beautiful but more importantly they are comfortable and easy to wear. Love them!