Sierra Reusable Handmade Face Masks- (Back in Stock!!!!)
Mexican Reusable Face Mask Handmade in the Sierra region of Oaxaca, Mexico. Breathable, Anti Dust Mouth Cover.
- Made with a high-quality cotton poplin fabric, 100% cotton, 100% non-toxic, soft, and comfortable.
- Hand Embroidered.
- One Size: 5.5” X 8”.
- 3 layers of fabric including a filter made of Pellon fabric sewed in the middle.
- Designed with soft Ear Loop Elastic.
- Face masks can effectively filter dust, smoke, pollution, pollen, and other harmful substances from the air, protect yourself and everyone around you.
- At Lolo - Mercadito we are committed to acknowledging the nature of each product. With each purchase, you are getting a unique and authentic piece that was made with love by artisans from Mexico. These face masks are artisanal, hand-made products. For this reason, there might be some flaws and variations in sizing, stitching, and design.
- The CDC recommends washing reusable masks after every use. To retain the masks’ quality, we recommend hand washing and hang drying. Do not bleach and do nor iron. These masks do not replace a surgical/N95 PPE mask.
* For sanitary reasons, no exchanges and returns allowed
Love the colors (coral and turquoise)---first time I wore one of these, a friend asked me to send her the link to the website, as did another friend.
These masks are very well made and you can tell the craftsmanship. They are thick but very breathable, even moreso than many thinner fabric masks I've bought elsewhere. They are also beautiful and I get so many compliments.
All the beautiful face covering were beautiful and I simply LOVE the set of aluminum baskets I purchased.
It took me forever to make a decision, and I am so pleased with it. I chose the mustard because it really makes the colors pop.
I’ve liked these masks so much I’ve now bought 9 of them! Beautiful patterns, fit they well and wash nicely!