Sierra Reusable Handmade Non-Medical Face Masks
Mexican Reusable Face Mask Handmade in the Sierra region of Oaxaca, Mexico. Breathable, Anti Dust Mouth Cover.
- Made with a high-quality cotton poplin fabric, 100% cotton, 100% non-toxic, soft, and comfortable.
- Hand Embroidered.
- One Size: 5.5” X 8”.
- 2 layers of fabric.
- Pocket for a filter.
- Designed with soft Ear Loop Elastic.
- At Lolo - Mercadito we are committed to acknowledging the nature of each product. With each purchase, you are getting a unique and authentic piece that was made with love by artisans from Mexico. These face masks are artisanal, hand-made products. For this reason, there might be some flaws and variations in sizing, stitching, and design.
- The CDC recommends washing reusable masks after every use. To retain the masks’ quality, we recommend hand washing and hang drying. Do not bleach and do not iron. These masks do not replace a surgical/N95 PPE mask.
* For sanitary reasons, no exchanges and returns allowed
Beautiful very satisfied
The three-layer filter pocket mask (cane w filter and attachable nose strip) is very well made and beautiful, I will be giving many as gifts!
These masks are well made and attractive
Like all the other masks from Lolo, I get compliments on how pretty these are. This buy was for more summer looks.