Zapoteca Reusable Non-Medical Face Masks
Mexican Reusable Face Mask made in Oaxaca, Mexico Anti Dust Mouth Cover.
Beautifully made with unique designs woven by a technique called “telar de cintura,” which consist on weaving threads on a loom with a fixed anchorage at the belt of the weaver. On the outside you will find an original design and resistant fabric made of 100% cotton thick woven threads.
- The first layer consists of woven threads of 100% thick cotton.
- One Size, pleated: 6" wide X 6.5" long.
- Two (2) layers of fabric, all 100% cotton.
- Pocket for a filter.
- Ear Loop Elastics.
- At Lolo - Mercadito we are committed to acknowledging the nature of each product. With each purchase, you are getting a unique and authentic piece that was made with love by artisans from Mexico. These face masks are artisanal products. For this reason, there might be some flaws and variations in sizing, stitching, and design.
- The CDC recommends washing reusable masks after every use. To retain the masks’ quality, we recommend hand washing and hang drying. Do not bleach and do not iron. These masks do not replace a surgical/N95 PPE mask.
* For sanitary reasons, no exchanges and returns allowed
For a big person maybe it's a good fit but for an average person, it fits big but it is beatiful. If it was smaller I would wear it everyday
I'm fully vaccinated, but I intend to continue wearing a mask in public. I already had several of these Zapoteca masks, but since I am getting out more and will soon be returning to the office, I wanted to have a good supply of them. They are comfortable, unique, and beautifully crafted, and I love the compliments I get with these masks! And I also love buying from a socially responsible business!
I am annoyed that masks came with the separate plastic bars to better fit masks to one’s face. No instructions as to how or where to fit them. Laziness on YOUR PART. Ok with separate filters. Not ok with the plastic bars. I’m not ordering from you again.
These masks are wonderfully made with great care. They are unique, no one else has a mask even close to these in style. And they are heavy, which is great in the winter season. As I write this, a four day blizzard condition commenced this afternoon and when wearing one of these masks, my face was kept warm.
These masks are amazing! They are beautiful works of art and they fit perfectly and are super comfortable! The best find ever!