Christmas Tlaxcala Reusable Non-Medical Face Masks
Mexican Reusable Face Mask Handmade in Tlaxcala, Mexico with Filter Breathable Anti Dust Mouth Cover
- Made with a high-quality 60% Cotton and 40% polyester fabric, 100% non-toxic, soft, and comfortable.
- One Size: 6 X 7.8 Inches/15 x 20 Cm.
- Two (2) layers of fabric and a pocket for a filter (filter not included).
- Designed with soft Ear Loop Elastic.
- Machine embroidered.
- At Lolo - Mercadito we are committed to acknowledging the nature of each product. With each purchase, you are getting an authentic piece that was made with love by artisans from Mexico. These face masks are artisanal products. For this reason, there might be some flaws and variations in sizing, stitching, and design.
- The CDC recommends washing reusable masks after every use. To retain the masks’ quality, we recommend hand washing and hang drying. Do not bleach and do not iron. These masks do not replace a surgical/N95 PPE mask.
* For sanitary reasons, no exchanges and returns allowed
Great customer service. Masks are gorgeous.
I appreciate the loving care you put into your products, customer service and communications, so I think you will not be offended by comments about your over-use of plastic in packing, from an anti-plastic activist. It was good that the box was lined with paper, but each of the beaded Christmas balls was enshrouded with two 1-foot square pieces of bubble wrap, one 12”x6” piece of foam sheet and more or less 54” of wide plastic tape. This is excessive! You can spare the Earth a mass of toxic plastic while saving money by cutting down on this over-packaging. I do understand that while the balls are unbreakable the surface is relatively fragile, but I insist that less, and different, packing materials will be more than adequate — such as a couple of layers of newsprint-quality paper held in place with tiny bits of tape. Packed in a box with other crumpled paper, this should be more than sufficient.
If you are interested in learning more about plastic and the mass movement to reduce its use, I suggest you look at and a piece I wrote for our local Climate Smart group, .
Joyous non-plastic holidays to you all!
Susan J Murphy
Nicely made and well fitting with pouch for a filter! Perfect to wear these pretty masks during the holidays!