Hand Painted Pegasus Wooden Figurine
Hand Painted and Carved Pegasus Wooden Figurine 100% Handmade in Oaxaca, Mexico.
Hand-carved and painted by the talented hands of artisans in Oaxaca, Mexico, these wooden figurines are inspired by different animals found in their landscapes. These detailed alebrijes are hand-painted with different motifs such as flowers and in bright colors, typical of Oaxacan culture.
- Hand-carved wood.
- Hand Painted.
- Approximate Measurements:
Small: 2.5” tall x 1.5” long x 1” wide
- Large: 4” tall x 3” long x 1.5” wide
- Small: 2.5” tall x 1.5” long x 1” wide
- In order to ensure your products arrive safely, some parts might be sent unattached.
- Due to its artisanal nature, each figurine is one of a kind and cannot be replicated. That is why we cannot guarantee any specific design, only color.
- At Lolo - Mercadito we are committed to acknowledging the nature of each product. With each purchase, you are getting a unique and authentic piece that was handmade with love by artisans from Mexico. For their artisanal nature, there might be some flaws and variations in color, measurements, and design.
I am a repeat Lolo customer. This time, Shoddy workmanship was evident on 3 hummingbirds at $9.99 each. They were all nicely carved and painted. However on one bird I had difficulty fitting the tiny peg that holds the wing in place, into the tiny hole that receives it. I hung the birds in my garden. The next day the wing on one bird was gone, having fallen out and carried away by a strong wind.
I expected more from the artisans at Lolo. Very disappointed.
Who wouldn’t want a charming little hand carved and colored Pegasus sitting randomly somewhere in their room?